Lean and complete SlideShare API Implementation.
>>> import slideshare >>> API_KEY = 'ABC' #You have to provide your own valid key here >>> SHARED_SECRET = 'DEFG' #You have to provide your own valid secret here >>> api = slideshare.SlideshareAPI(API_KEY,SHARED_SECRET) >>> help(slideshare.SlideshareAPI) >>> sl_id = '21834196' >>> api.get_slideshow(slideshow_id=sl_id)
For more examples please refer to the tests
- get_slideshow_by_group (untested)
- get_user_campaign_leads (untested)
- get_user_groups (raises HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error)
You need to create a file secret.py which has the content
# DO NOT check these into git API_KEY = 'your api key' SHARED_SECRET = 'your shared secret' USERNAME = 'your username' PASSWORD = 'your password'
You have to fill in the values of your slideshare account. Then you can run the tests with
python setup.py test
Some tests assume a slideshow_id you have to be able to edit or delete, you will have to change these values otherwise the tests will fail.
- Code repository: https://github.com/cleder/slideshare
- Report bugs at: https://github.com/cleder/slideshare/issues
- Questions and comments to: http://groups.google.com/group/slideshare-developers