This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix - Bug with MVC form lists due to content escaping
- Feature - Added support for
InputGroup(#64, thanks @dbuenor!)
- Feature - Added NuGet instructions to readme (#63)
- Refactoring - Removed
FluentBootstrap.Wyamproject, to be replaced in the future with ASP.NET Core MVC project (#66)
- Fix - Correct
forattribute for form labels in FluentBootstrap.Mvc (#41 - thanks @liamdavies)
- Feature - Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.5 (#38)
- Feature - Implemented
TextAreaFor(...)in FluentBootstrap.Mvc (#37 - thanks @ryanelian)
- Feature - Added
ListGroupButtonto match new support in Bootstrap 3.3.5 (#38)
- Fix - Several small fixes to match Bootstrap 3.3.5 changes (#38)
- Fix - Route values now get set correctly for
SetRoute(...)in FluentBootstrap.Mvc (thanks to @triwire).
- Feature - Added a
PasswordFor(...)extension that automatically sets password input type and clears existing values similar to Razor
PasswordFor(...)HTML Helper (thanks @ryanelian).
- Fix - Fixed model value matching of
RadioFor(...)to correctly select the radio button if passed-in value matches the model value.
- Feature -
SelectFor(...)now tracks the model value (if any) so that initial and subsiquent
AddOptions(...)calls will automatically select the option if it matches the value (thanks @ryanelian).
- Fix -
NavbarFormcan now use the full range of standard form extensions (thanks @tishin).
- Feature - Lots of improvements for easier generation of paginations, including new bulk
AddPages(...)extension (thanks @ryanelian).
- Feature - Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.4.
- Fix - Links are excluded from pretty printing and no longer end up on new lines.
- Fix - Allows specifying an empty string for select options.
- Feature - Added
- Refactoring - Removed CSS
- Feature - Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.2.
- Feature - Updates to media objects to support Bootstrap 3.3.2 including new
- Feature - Updated feedback support to include specifying feedback icons on form groups.
- Feature - Added ability to insert trailing children with