SYMDIFF is a tool for symbolic differentiation. The source code is provided by Devsim LLC (http://www.devsim.com). It is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License, meaning it is available for use in your own software.
- Expression parser
- Symbolic differentiation of expressions with respect to arbitrary number of variables.
- User defined differentiation rules for arbitrary functions
- Common subexpression elimination for group of expressions
- Expression ordering to facilitate source code generation.
- C++ library
- Python scripting interface
- Tcl scripting interface
Please see NOTICE and LICENSE files for copyright and license information.
Documentation available in doc/symdiff.pdf.
This software is available via
pip from https://pypi.org/project/symdiff/.
pip install symdiff
Citing This Work:
Please see CITATION.md. Please do not cite this Github Repository as it will be moving in the future.