There are many different subjects covered, such as:
- How to get a bot up and running from scratch;
- How to properly create, organize, and expand on your commands;
- In-depth explanations and examples regarding popular topics (e.g. reactions, embeds, canvas);
- Working with databases (e.g. sequelize and keyv);
- Getting started with sharding;
- And much more.
If you're interested in contributing to the guide, you should check out our GitHub Projects page or open issues. There's a contribution guide you should read once you decide on what you want to contribute.