Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This update includes experimental support for plugins. RTM CLI plugins allow developers to
create additional commands that can be added to RTM CLI and distributed independently of
the main RTM CLI project.
For information on plugins and creating commands, see the Project Wiki.
Other minor additions include:
- the addition of the
--verboseflag for printing stack traces on errors
- export utility functions when importing
- changed default alias from
Minor bug fixes include:
- removing aliases from previous config files when providing a new config file with the
- fixed error when calling an alias function after the first execution
- check for existing command names when adding a new command