This application is designed to keep track of, and allow online gaming with your characters for Chronicles.
This readme concerns setting up the environment, to you can help develop this application.
Setup and requirements
It's required that you have a few things installed, before you can run this application locally.
- You need to have ruby 2.0.0-p0 or later installed.
- You need to have mongodb running on your machine.
- You need to have git installed.
- Clone the repository by running
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ekampp/chronicles.git chronicles
- You need to copy a few files:
- Open your terminal and run
You should now be able to view the application on
The application is build from the TDD pholosofy, so before you implement anything, you should write the test, and make sure it fails (because you haven't implemented the feature yet). The implement the feature, and make sure the test passes.
You can start a continuos testing server on your local machine using guard.
If you have ant questions, you can mail me at email@example.com