- Configuration: We now support TOML, YAML, and JSON for configuration. Please note that INI is deprecated and will be removed in future releases. New features will only be available in TOML, YAML, or JSON. Users wanting these new features should switch their configuration format accordingly. #2521
- Change the way to start the visitor through the command line from
frpc stcp --role=visitor xxxto
frpc stcp visitor xxx.
- Modified the semantics of the
server_addrin the command line, no longer including the port. Added the
server_portparameter to configure the port.
- No longer support range ports mapping in TOML/YAML/JSON.
- frpc supports connecting to frps via the wss protocol by enabling the configuration
protocol = wss.
- frpc supports stopping the service through the stop command.
- service.Run supports passing in context.
- Fix an issue caused by a bug in yamux that prevents wss from working properly in certain plugins.
For enhanced security, the default values for
disable_custom_tls_first_byte have been set to true.
If you wish to revert to the previous default values, you need to manually set the values of these two parameters to false.
- Added support for
allow_usersin stcp, sudp, xtcp. By default, only the same user is allowed to access. Use
*to allow access from any user. The visitor configuration now supports
server_userto connect to proxies of other users.
- Added fallback support to a specified alternative visitor when xtcp connection fails.
- Increased the default value of
MaxStreamWindowSizefor yamux to 6MB, improving traffic forwarding rate in high-latency scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where having proxies with the same name would cause previously working proxies to become ineffective in
We have thoroughly refactored xtcp in this version to improve its penetration rate and stability.
In this version, different penetration strategies can be attempted by retrying connections multiple times. Once a hole is successfully punched, the strategy will be recorded in the server cache for future reuse. When new users connect, the successfully penetrated tunnel can be reused instead of punching a new hole.
Due to a significant refactor of xtcp, this version is not compatible with previous versions of xtcp.
To use features related to xtcp, both frpc and frps need to be updated to the latest version.
- The frpc has added the
nathole discovercommand for testing the NAT type of the current network.
XTCPhas been refactored, resulting in a significant improvement in the success rate of penetration.
- When verifying passwords, use
subtle.ConstantTimeCompareand introduce a certain delay when the password is incorrect.
- Fix the problem of lagging when opening multiple table entries in the frps dashboard.