Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Chisel 3 wiki!
If you are completely new to Chisel, check out A Short Users Guide to Chisel.
Chisel is constantly being improved. See the latest Release Notes.
For migrating from Chisel 2 to Chisel 3, check out Chisel3 vs Chisel2.
The ScalaDoc for Chisel3 is available at the API tab on the Chisel web site.
For useful design patterns, see the Cookbook.
For cool new features on the leading and bleeding edge, see Experimental Features.
If you're developing a Chisel library, see Developers.
Interested in the Future of Chisel, see Governance.
Other interesting pages:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Printing in Chisel
- How to use IntelliJ to run chisel3
- Tips and Tricks
- How to publish a version
- Developers' Troubleshooting Guide
- Chisel Toolchain
- Useful SBT commands
- Chisel Cheatsheet for Hardware Engineers
- Scala Things You Should Know
- Scala-land vs. Chisel-land
- CS250 a Chisel+Scala Primer
- Unconnected Wires
- Chisel Memories
- Chisel Developer Stuff
- Debugging with the Interpreter