Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release has a few bugfixes and additional features.
- Fixed a bug in CX_SlidePresenter where 0 duration slides would have their content shown on screen prior to slide presentation.
- Added a way to generate balanced Latin squares with Algo::LatinSquare, where balanced means that each condition precedes each other condition an equal number of times.
- CX_Display now allows you to access the renderer used by it with
- Bugfix in
reopenWindow()where the requested width and height of the display were ignored.
- Fixed a bug in
CX_Logger::captureOFLogMessages()where oF messages were not actually captured.
This release adds official support for openFrameworks 0.9.0. It also retains support for openFrameworks 0.8.4. Support for openFrameworks 0.8.0 is depreciated with this release, but it may still work.
This release has some other important changes:
- Important bug fixes for startup code in CX_EntryPoint.h/cpp
- Added the ability for users to prevent CX from creating a
mainfunction, which allows users to do so themselves. See the
initializeCXand given an argument that allows more control over setup. Combined with
CX_NO_MAIN, this change allows users to do a more customized CX initialization.
- Work-arounds some odd time related bugs due to OSx/POCO incompatibility.
- The dataFrame example has been revised to be more useful.
- Important bugfix that prevent compilation when using a platform other than Windows (in CX_Private.cpp).
This release has a number of minor bugfixes and new features. This release also provides experimental support for openFrameworks version 0.9.0, which is currently in the release candidate stage.
The main changes:
- There is now a brief FAQ in the manual.
- In the CX::Algo namespace, there is a new version of the
fullyCrossfunction that returns a CX_DataFrame rather than a vector of vectors, which makes it easier to work with.
- In the CX::Draw namespace,
getBezierVerticesis a new function that calculates the vertices of a bezier curve given a vector of control points and the time points at which to get the bezier curve.
- CX_LapTimer and CX_SegmentProfiler can now be named and print their names with the sample statistics. This makes it easier to use multiple profilers in your code.
- The unit converters in CX_UnitConversion.h/cpp now take vector-valued arguments.
- There is now a writeKeyValueFile to go along with readKeyValueFile.
- CX::Util::unique used to assume that the argument was already sorted and would return non-unique results. This has been fixed.
- Some other minor bugfixes.
This release includes a number of new features, some of the more important ones being:
- Massively improved manual. It now has a section on how to deploy an experiment from the development computer to other computers.
- CX_Logger now has the ability to throw exceptions when severe enough messages are logged. This helps to localize the source of warning and error messages.
- Input devices now have the ability to have fake input events added to their queues. This makes it easier to create a fake participant who will click through experiments.
- CX_Mouse now has a waitForButtonPress() function that works like CX_Keyboard::waitForKeypress().
This release works with openFrameworks 0.8.4 and 0.8.0.