Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first official Liblouisutdml release in a long time. Many bug fixes and stability improvements have gone into it. There are a couple of new features like end note functionality and boxlines for example. Also there is an extensive test suite now and the documentation has been vastly enhanced.
- Added an extensive test suite which tests liblouisutml under various
- Add a configure option to disable the Java bindings.
- Added Java bindings for logging callback API in liblouis.
- Add end note functionality. Thanks to Paul Wood from Torch Trust
- fixed a problem with duplicate semantics attributes
- solve multiple brl nodes after math nodes
- Improve the documentation on XPath expressions.
- Fixed numerous problems in the build system.
- Fixed the character used when UCS2 builds encounter characters above
- Document the end note functionality
- Add an index for the default styles
- Update the documentation appendix
- Add the boxline style. Thanks to Michael Whapples.