A curated list of awesome Jupyter projects, libraries and resources. Jupyter is an open-source web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations and narrative text.
- JupyterLab Extensions
- Domain-Specific Projects
- Hosted Notebook Solutions
- Official Resources and Documentation
- Community Resources
- Beaker - Development environment with seamless data transmission from one language to another.
- docker-stacks - Hierarchical stacks of ready-to-run Jupyter applications in Docker.
- Hydrogen - Run code inline in Atom using Jupyter kernels.
- Jupyter Notebook - Main Jupyter notebook runtime.
- JupyterHub - Multi-user server for Jupyter.
- JupyterLab - JupyterLab is the next generation user interface for Jupyter.
- ShopRunner/jupyter-notify - Cell magic for browser notification of cell completion.
- kaggle/docker-python - Kaggle Python docker image that includes datasets and packages.
- nteract - Native desktop notebook frontend.
- Rodeo - Native Python IDE for Data Science.
- Stencila - Native desktop notebook frontend.
- callgraph - Magic to display a function call graph.
- IPythonBlocks - Practice Python with colored grids in Jupyer.
- jupyter-drive - Google drive for Jupyter.
- jupyter-viewer-xblock - Fetch and display part of, or an entire Jupyter Notebook in an Open edX XBlock.
- jupyter-edx-grader-xblock - Auto-grade a student assignment created as a Jupyter notebook and write the score in the Open edX gradebook.
- LTI Launch JupyterHub Authenticator - Authentication via Edx.
- nbautoeval - Create auto-evaluated exercises.
- nbgrader - Assigning and grading of Jupyter notebooks.
- nbtutor - Visualize Python code execution (line-by-line).
- Altair - Declarative visualization library for Python, based on Vega and Vega-Lite.
- Bokeh - Interactive visualization library that targets modern web browsers for presentation.
- bqplot - Grammar of Graphics-based interactive plotting framework for Jupyter.
- IPySigma - Prototype network visualization frontend for Jupyter notebooks.
- ipyleaflet - Interactive visualization library for Leaflet.js maps in Jupyter noteboks.
- ipywidgets - UI widgets for Jupyter.
- ipyvolume - 3D plotting for Python in Jupyter based on widgets and WebGL.
- itk-jupyter-widgets - Interactive widgets to visualize images in 2D and 3D.
- jupyter-gmaps - Interactive visualization library for Google Maps in Jupyter notebooks.
- mpld3 - Combining Matplotlib and D3js vor interactive data visualizations.
- pyecharts - Python interface for the ECharts visualization library.
- pythreejs - Python / ThreeJS bridge utilizing the Jupyter widget infrastructure.
- Qgrid - Interactive grid for sorting, filtering, and editing DataFrames in Jupyter notebooks.
- Binder - Turn a GitHub repo into a collection of interactive notebooks.
- Bookbook - Bookbook converts a set of notebooks in a directory to HTML or PDF, preserving cross references within and between notebooks.
- nbconvert - Convert Notebooks to other formats.
- nbdime - Tools for diffing and merging of Jupyter notebooks.
- nbinteract - Create interactive webpages from Jupyter notebooks.
- nbflow - One-button reproducible workflows with Jupyter and Scons.
- nbscan - Search for and print cells contents of Jupyter notebooks.
- Nikola - Static Site Generator that converts notebooks into websites.
- notedown - Convert Jupyter notebooks to markdown (and back).
- Papermill - Tool for parameterizing, executing, and analyzing Jupyter notebooks.
- pynb - Jupyter Notebooks as plain Python code with embedded Markdown text.
- RISE - Reveal.js Jupyter/IPython Slideshow.
- rst2ipynb - Convert standalone reStructuredText files to Jupyter notebook file.
- celltags - Extension to organise and execute notebooks using cell tags.
- drawio - Extension that displays drawio/mxgraph diagrams.
- git - Extension for git integration.
- google-drive - Extension for Google Drive integration.
- latex - Extension for live editing of LaTeX documents.
- statusbar - Statusbar that displays various metrics/states of JupyterLab.
- toc - Extension that provides a table of contents for notebooks.
- variableinspector - Variable inspector extension that shows variables and their values.
- voyager - Extension to view CSV and JSON data in Voyager.
- ipytest - Test runner for running unit tests from within a notebook.
- nbval - Py.test plugin for validating Jupyter notebooks.
- sphinxcontrib-jupyter - Sphinx Extension for Generating Jupyter Notebooks.
- nosebook - Nose plugin for finding and running IPython notebooks as nose tests.
- GenePattern Notebook - Integrating Genomic Analysis with Interactive Notebooks.
- GeoNotebook - Extension for exploratory geospatial analysis.
- lolviz - Data-structure visualization tool for lists of lists, lists, dictionaries.
- Quantopian Notebooks - Jupyter-based platform for financial research.
- vpython-jupyter - VPython 3D engine running in a Jupyter notebook.
Hosted Notebook Solutions
- Anaconda Enterprise - Multi-user collaboration and one-click deployment of models, notebooks, and dashboards.
- Azure Notebooks - Jupyter notebooks running in the cloud on Microsoft Azure.
- CoCalc - Notebooks with 17 supported kernel types, course management, LaTeX document authoring, simultaneous document editing and integration with the SageMath computer algebra system.
- DataScience.com - Platform for enterprise data science.
- Domino Data Lab - Data science platform with integrated collaboration tools, environment management and compute grid.
- Google Cloud Datalab - Notebook platform integrated with the Google Cloud stack.
- Google Colaboratory - Cloud-based Jupyter environment aimed at machine learning education and research.
- Gryd - Simple, managed, ready-to-use, cloud based Jupyter notebooks supporting multiple languages.
- PAWS - Jupyter notebook deployment customized for interacting with Wikimedia wikis.
Official Resources and Documentation
- JupyterLab Documentation
- Jupyter kernels - List of all programming languages available as Jupyter kernels.
- Making kernels for Jupyter
- Try Jupyter - Try Jupyter in your browser.
- Conference Talks - PyVideo.org, JupyterCon
- jupyter-map - Map of university institutions that use Jupyter.
- Gitter - Jupyter Gitter Chatroom
- GitHub - Topics: jupyter, jupyter-kernels, jupyter-notebook, jupyterhub, jupyterlab, jupyterlab-extension
- GitHub - Search: jupyter
- Mailing Lists - Jupyter General Mailing List, Jupyter in Education Mailing List
- PyPI -
Framework :: Jupyteris the PyPI trove classifier for Jupyter projects.
- Reddit - Subreddits: r/IPython, r/Jupyter/
- Stack Overflow - Tags: jupyter, jupyter-notebook
- Exploratory computing with Python - Collection of notebooks covering scientific computing.
- Gallery of Jupyter notebooks I
- Gallery of Jupyter notebooks II
- Install and run a Jupyter notebook in a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster
- Interactive Web Plotting with Bokeh
- JupyterLab - Your Personal Data Science Workbench - Talk about JupyterLab at Full Stack Quants London.
- Jupyter Notebook Extensions
- Jupyter Notebook Themes
- Jupyter tips, tricks and shortcuts
- Lectures on scientific computing with Python
- The Littlest JupyterHub - JupyterHub distribution for 1-50 users on a single server; more lightweight than the Zero to JupyterHub setup.
- pytudes - List of Jupyter Notebooks by Peter Norvig.
- ResGuides: research with Jupyter
- Zero to JupyterHub - Tutorial to help install and manage JupyterHub.
Your contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines first.