NetBox: SFTP/FTP/FTP(S)/SCP/WebDAV client for Far Manager 2.0/3.0 x86/x64
Based on WinSCP version 5.11.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2017 Martin Prikryl
Based on WinSCP as FAR Plugin: SFTP/FTP/SCP client for FAR version 1.6.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Martin Prikryl
SSH and SCP code based on PuTTY 0.70 Copyright (c) 1997-2017 Simon Tatham
FTP code based on FileZilla 2.2.32 Copyright (c) 2001-2007 Tim Kosse
How to install
You can either download an appropriate binary package for your
platform or build from source. Binaries can be obtained from here.
Unpack the archive in the plugin directory Far (... Far \ Plugins).
How to build from source
To build plugin from source, you will need:
- Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Platform SDK, available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/.
- Perl 5 (to compile openssl), available at http://www.activestate.com/ActivePerl/
- UnxUtils http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/
- nasm http://www.nasm.us/pub/nasm/releasebuilds/2.09.10/win32/
Download the source:
You can either download a release source zip ball from tags page
and unpack it in your source directory, say C:/src,
or from git repository:
cd C:/src git clone git://github.com/michaellukashov/Far-NetBox.git
From now on, we assume that your source tree is C:/src/Far-NetBox
cd libs/openssl call ../../src/NetBox/scripts/build_openssl.bat x86 call ../../src/NetBox/scripts/build_openssl.bat x64
Either open src/NetBox/NetBox.sln in Visual Studio, or compile NetBox plugin on the command line as follows:
cmd /c "%VS100COMNTOOLS%\..\..\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x86 && devenv NetBox.sln /Build "Release|Win32" /USEENV /Project "NetBox" cmd /c "%VS100COMNTOOLS%\..\..\VC\vcvarsall.bat" x86_amd64 && devenv NetBox.sln /Build "Release|x64" /USEENV /Project "NetBox"
Replace Release with Debug to build in Debug mode. The built binaries will be in Far2_x86/Plugins/NetBox/ (or Far2_x64/Plugins/NetBox/) directory.
- Project main page: https://github.com/michaellukashov/Far-NetBox/
- Download page: https://github.com/michaellukashov/Far-NetBox/releases http://plugring.farmanager.com/plugin.php?pid=859&l=en
- Far Manager forum: http://forum.farmanager.com/
- NetBox discussions (in Russian): http://forum.farmanager.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6317
- NetBox discussions (in English): http://forum.farmanager.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6638
NetBox is free software: you can use it, redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
NetBox is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the GNU General Public License for more details.