How it works
This installer automates the following steps:
- Download the latest tarball
.tar.gzfrom the Toolbox App web page.
- Extract the tarball to the recommended
- Creates a symbolic link in the
Run the following command to get started with Toolbox. This command requires that you have
sudo privileges and
curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nagygergo/jetbrains-toolbox-install/master/jetbrains-toolbox.sh | bash
Alternatively, you can download the
jetbrains-toolbox.sh file on this repository. It will still require
sudo privileges to install.
Afterwards you may execute the
jetbrains-toolbox binary to run the Toolbox App and select which product and version you want to install.
- Gergely Nagy (@nagygergo)
- Daniel Ziegenberg (@ziegenberg)
- Adam Tunnic (@Doregon)