Hi I'm networkException
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "NOT RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in BCP 14 [RFC2119] [RFC8174] when, and only when, they appear in all capitals, as shown here.
The key words "MUST (BUT WE KNOW YOU WON'T)", "SHOULD CONSIDER", "REALLY SHOULD NOT", "OUGHT TO", "WOULD PROBABLY", "MAY WISH TO", "COULD", "POSSIBLE", and "MIGHT" in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 6919.
I am a developer, maintainer and system administrator working on a variety of open source projects.
You SHOULD use they/them and you SHOULD NOT use he/him pronouns when referring to me, however you MAY also use she/her.
Projects I maintain in my free time
- github.com/t2linux/wiki The t2linux.org wiki - A project to run Linux on Apple T2 devices
- github.com/ungoogled-software/ungoogled-chromium Chromium sans integration with Google
- github.com/ungoogled-software/ungoogled-chromium-archlinux Arch Linux packaging for ungoogled-chromium
- github.com/networkException/thundersort Sort incoming mails based on recipient slug
- gitlab.upi.li/networkException/restic-integrity Check the integrity of a restic repository without unlocking it
Projects I contribute to in my free time
- github.com/SerenityOS/serenity The Serenity Operating System
as well as various other ones that can be seen on my contribution history.
You MAY contact me using any one of the services and platforms listed on nwex.de. Other source management sites are also listed there.
It is POSSIBLE to talk to me in any language listed as a RFC 5646 language tag below.
en-USEnglish (United States)
License / Credits
This document is licensed under the BSD 2-Clause "Simplified" License. See the full
LICENSE file in the canonical repository at gitlab.upi.li/networkException/networkException.
I took inspiration form the user readme of Q, you MAY WISH TO take a look at its too.