Puyo Tools is a collection of tools and libraries used to access the contents of various game files. Although its main focus is to handle files used in Puyo Puyo games, it can handle files used in other games as well.
The latest version is 2.0.4, released on March 20, 2020.
.NET Framework 4.0 or higher is required to run this app.
- CNX (Read-only)
- COMP (Puyo Puyo Chronicle)
- NARC (Partial read-only support. Use another app such as Narchive to handle these archives.)
- MRG (Puyo Puyo Fever 2)
- ONE (Sonic Storybook series)
- ONE (Sonic Unleashed for Wii & PS2) (Read-only)
- SPK (Puyo Puyo Fever 2)
- TEX (Puyo Puyo Fever 2)
- TXD (Sonic Storybook series)
Puyo Tools is licensed under the MIT license.