OpenLink Software openlink
- virtuoso-opensource 303 Virtuoso is a scalable cross-platform server that combines Relational, Graph, and Document Data Management with Web Application Server and Web Services Platform functionality.
- html5pivotviewer 65 The HTML5 PivotViewer is a fork of a project that was started by LobsterPot Solutions as a cross browser, cross platform version of the Silverlight PivotViewer control produced by Microsoft. The co…
- iODBC 45 An open-source ODBC driver manager and SDK that facilitates the development of database-independent applications on linux, freebsd, unix and MacOS X platforms.
- Virtuoso-RDFIzer-Mapper-Scripts 23 XSLT sheets for Mapping none RDF data sources to RDF. Example use cases include Virtuoso RDFizer Cartridges and GRDDL processors.
- rdf-editor 7 The OpenLink RDF Editor enables editing of RDF documents (in TURTLE notation) stored in a variety of HTTP accessible documents. Actual document access requires the target document is served from a …
Contributions in the last year 4 total Nov 24, 2014 – Nov 24, 2015
Longest streak 1 day September 28 – September 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed