Pulp 3 Containers
This directory contains assets and tooling for building a variety of Pulp 3 related container images.
For instructions how to run and use this container, see Pulp in One Container.
$ wget https://github.com/just-containers/s6-overlay/releases/download/v184.108.40.206/s6-overlay-amd64.tar.gz $ <docker build | buildah bud> --file pulp_ci_centos/Containerfile --tag pulp/pulp-ci-centos:latest . $ <docker build | buildah bud> --file pulp/Containerfile --tag pulp/pulp:latest . $ <docker build | buildah bud> --file pulp_galaxy_ng/Containerfile --tag pulp/pulp-galaxy-ng:latest .
By default, containers get built using the latest version of each Pulp component. If you want to specify a version of a particular component, you can do so with args:
$ <docker build | buildah bud> --build_arg PULPCORE_VERSION="==3.5.0" --file pulp/Containerfile $ <docker build | buildah bud> --build_arg PULP_FILE_VERSION=">=1.0.0" --file pulp/Containerfile
We maintain a container tag for every pulpcore y-release (e.g. 3.7, 3.8, ...). When there's a pulpcore z-release, the existing y-release branch is built and published again.
Pulpcore Y release
- For a y-release, first create a new release branch (e.g. 3.10) in this pulp-oci-images repo.
- Update PULPCORE_VERSION in pulp/Containerfile on the release branch (see here as an example)
- Kick off a new build from the release branch at the publish workflow
Pulpcore Z release
- Go to the y-release branch you're releasing for and make sure the pulp/Containerfile looks good.
- Kick off a new build at the publish workflow