- Download the xinput1_3.dll file.
- Go to your Satisfactory install folder, go to FactoryGame, Binaries, then Win64.
- Place your xinput1_3.dll file there.
- Run FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.
- If a console window appeared, SML is good to go!
Upon running for the first time, a mods folder will be generated. Any mod DLLs that you download will go in there.
- Added namespaces to make it clear where everything was coming from
- Update version checking code to allow for usage with experimental versions of satisfactory
- Add parameters to command functions so mods can detect the parameters after a command
- Fixed configs for SML
- Added UWorld::Tick() function for modders to use (Use with caution!)