Clone this wiki locally
Show Slow is an open source tool that helps monitor various website performance metrics over time. It captures the results of YSlow rankings and similar performance metrics from other tools like WebPageTest and graphs them, to help you understand how various changes to your site affect its performance.
>>> Demo site is discontinued as of June 1, 2017 - please install your own instance <<<
Open Source project
This project is managed here on GitHub
ShowSlow Installation and configuration
Upgrading existing instance
To have your ShowSlow instance collect data automatically for URLs entered by users, you need to configure your tools and use automation scripts to run them on periodically (using
cron, for example).
To get a list of URLs in the instance call
http://www.example.com/showslow/monitor.php page and to get a list of URLs that do not have any data collected yet (for more frequent monitoring), call
You can ask questions and open a tickets in our issue tracker https://github.com/sergeychernyshev/showslow/issues
You can contribute by:
- installing Show Slow and submitting issues
- adding features or fixing bugs and Submitting code
- by writing a good article in your blog about your experience using Show Slow or some particular problem it helped you solve
- designers can contribute good design
- business people can contribute by asking their tech teams to use Show Slow
Editing these pages
If you see some error or typo on this site, just click edit at the top and fix it - it's a wiki
Same goes for documentation omissions or any other useful information about the project.