Pdf Parser, a standalone PHP library, provides various tools to extract data from a PDF file.
Website : http://www.pdfparser.org
Test the API on our demo page.
This project is supported by Actualys.
Features included :
- Load/parse objects and headers
- Extract meta data (author, description, ...)
- Extract text from ordered pages
- Support of compressed pdf
- Support of MAC OS Roman charset encoding
- Handling of hexa and octal encoding in text sections
- PSR-0 compliant (autoloader)
- PSR-1 compliant (code styling)
Currently, secured documents are not supported.
This Library is still under active development. As a result, users must expect BC breaks when using the master version.
This library is under the GPLv3 license.