Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This Week in Superpowers #7
Covering the weeks of 2016-02-28 to 2016-03-10.
This Week in Superpowers is a weekly report about what's happening in the community!
Superpowers is an open source HTML5 2D+3D game maker featuring real-time collaboration and incredible extensibility.
It's been a couple of weeks since the last edition. Lots happened in the community!
- Shadow Tzu wrote a tutorial for publishing a mobile Superpowers game with the latest version of Intel XDK
- Miguelito started playing around with Superpowers, mainly squishy squishy chickens
- Antarka is getting ready to release SupraBomba v1
- Luke Lan Faust's rhythm game is looking better every week!
- We've sent out a couple Leonard plushies to some of our Patreon supporters
- The WestIndieCollective in Rennes, France has been hosting a couple Superpowers workshops
- Michael Savchuk is still working on cool stuff with boats and sailing :D
- Studio pamplemousse is working on a multiplayer 2D space shooter
- MadCat's game project got a new environment
No major new features over the last couple of weeks, but quite a bit of groundwork, clean up and bugfixes.
- A new
toolbar.cssstylesheet has been made available to all editors in SupClient, for styling toolbars like the one found in the model editor.
- Automated Travis deployment for Superpowers Core was added (not yet tested)
- Various minor improvements and fixes
- Superpowers Game
- ArcadePhysics 2D got a couple bugfixes for tilemaps
- Lots of clean up
- Component updaters now expect asset subscribers in their constructor rather than a bunch of callback
- Scenes can be dropped in prefab fields again
- Fixed a few acquired resources not being released afterwards
- Various other bugfixes