- client-side in-memory db is ideal (e.g., a session store)
- performance critical applications
- data sets loaded into a browser page and synchronised at the end of the work session
- node-webkit desktop apps
LokiJS supports indexing and views and achieves high-performance through maintaining unique and binary indexes (indices) for data.
The following demos are available:
- Sandbox / Playground
- a node-webkit small demo in the folder demos/desktop_app. You can launch it by running `/path/to/nw demos/desktop_app/'
Example usage can be found on the wiki
- Fast performance NoSQL in-memory database, collections with unique index (1.1M ops/s) and binary-index (500k ops/s)
- Runs in multiple environments (browser, node)
- Dynamic Views for fast access of data subsets
- Built-in persistence adapters, and the ability to support user-defined ones
- Changes API
Made by @techfort, with the precious help of Dave Easterday.
Leave a tip or give us a star if you find LokiJS useful!
For browser environments you simply need the lokijs.js file contained in src/
You can use bower to install lokijs with
bower install lokijs
For node environments you can install through
npm install lokijs.
- key-value datastore
- MRU cache
- MongoDB API compatibility
- server standalone (tcp and http servers and clients)
- replication and horizontal scaling
For help / enquiries contact email@example.com
For commercial support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2015 TechFort email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.