The HTTP API component for Tigase XMPP Server.
What it is
Tigase HTTP API is XMPP component and HTTP server for Tigase XMPP Server providing easy to use HTTP endpoints for server management and integration with other services.
Tigase HTTP API provides following modules and functionalities:
- AdminUI - for managing Tigase XMPP Server using a web browser
- DNS Web Service - provides support for XEP-0156: Discovering Alternative XMPP Connection Methods
- REST API - for integration with other services using REST API
- Server Info - presenting server detail
- Setup - for inital configuration and installation of Tigase XMPP Server
- UI - Tigase XMPP web-based client
When looking for support, please first search for answers to your question in the available online channels:
- Our online documentation: Tigase Docs
- Our online forums: Tigase Forums
- Our online Knowledge Base Tigase KB
You can download distribution version of Tigase XMPP Server which contains Tigase HTTP API directly from here.
If you wish to downloand SNAPSHOT build of the development version of Tigase XMPP Server which contains Tigase HTTP API you can grab it from here.
Installation and usage
Documentation of the project is part of the Tigase XMPP Server distribution package and it is also available as part of Tigase XMPP Server documnetation page.
Compilation of the project is very easy as it is typical Maven project. All you need to do is to execute
mvn package test
to compile the project and run unit tests.
This is official Tigase Repository. Copyright (c) 2013-2019 Tigase, Inc.
Licensed under AGPL License Version 3. Other licensing options available upon request.