Small but Powerful and Efficient
TreeFrog Framework is a high-speed and full-stack web application framework based on C++ and Qt, which supports HTTP and WebSocket protocol. Web applications can run faster than that of lightweight programming language. In application development, it provides an O/R mapping system and template system on an MVC architecture, aims to achieve high productivity through the policy of convention over configuration.
- High performance - Highly optimized Application server engine of C++
- O/R mapping - Conceals complex and troublesome database accesses
- Template system - Completely divided templates and presentation logic
- Support for many DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, InterBase, MongoDB and Redis.
- Support WebSocket - Providing full-duplex communications channels
- Generator - Generates scaffolds and Makefiles automatically
- Cross-platform - Windows, macOS, Linux, etc. Write once, compile anywhere.
- Ajax support - JSON, XML and Plain text available
- Less resource - Stable operation even on Raspberry Pi
- OSS - New BSD License
TreeFrog uses the qt qmake build system.
Get additional information: http://treefrogframework.github.io/treefrog-framework/
Discussion group for TreeFrog Framework: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/treefrogframework
$ docker pull treefrogframework/treefrog
TreeFrog Framework uses the 10gen-supported C driver to communicate with the MongoDB server. The source code of the driver is included in this package. See the README also.