Small but Powerful and Efficient
TreeFrog Framework is a high-speed and full-stack web application framework based on C++ and Qt. Web applications can run faster than that of lightweight programming language. In application development, it provides an O/R mapping system and template system on an MVC architecture, aims to achieve high productivity through the policy of convention over configuration.
- High performance - Highly optimized Application server engine of C++
- O/R mapping - Conceals complex and troublesome database accesses
- Template system - Completely divided templates and presentation logic
- Support for many DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, InterBase and MongoDB
- Support WebSocket - Providing full-duplex communications channels
- Generator - Generates scaffolds and Makefiles automatically
- Cross-platform - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, etc. Write once, compile anywhere.
- Ajax support - JSON, XML and Plain text available
- OSS - New BSD License
TreeFrog uses the qt qmake build system.
Get addtional information on the site: http://www.treefrogframework.org/documents
TreeFrog Framework uses the 10gen-supported C driver to communicate with the MongoDB server. The source code of the driver is included in this package. See the README also.