Random App is a WordPress plugin which allows you to show random app with links to it's Web-site, App Store, Play Store and Windows Store with a shortcode and as widget.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/random-appdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress.
Go to the newly added Random App sections and add some apps. To add new app select Add new option and fill next fields:
- Set app name in a title;
- Set app icon by adding Featured image.
- Set app web-site URL;
- Set App Store ID (like id1048456519);
- Set Play Market app package (like com.company.app);
- Set Windows Store ID (like 4adfji430v).
- Select iOS Icon Style if you want plugin to display icon with rounded corners and border like App Store do.
You can add this plugin as a widget. Add the Random App widget to your sidebar or place
<?php get_random_app(); ?> in your template.
Also you can use shortcode
[random_app] to show Random App view in your content.
Vladislav Kovalyov, http://woopss.com/
Random App is available under the GPLv2 license. See the LICENSE file for more info.