New in this release:
- Compatibility fixes for PHP 8.3.
- Fixed a SSRF vulnerability in webmention support and Migrator module (reported by @asesidaa).
- Complete Dutch and German translations (contributed by @eawmaas).
- Improved HTML5 validation, semantics, and ARIA labelling (suggested by @eawmaas).
- Fixes to image thumbnails,
srcsetoptions, and animated GIF handling (reported by @roughnecks).
- Editing draft posts will cause the creation date to automatically update (suggested by @xdpirate).
- Dark mode improvements and fixes for the admin console.
- Updated Twig to 3.7.1.
- Updated jQuery to 3.7.1.
- Cacher module: regenerate cache when uploads are deleted (reported by @xdpirate).
- Comments module: site contact and post authors can be informed of new comments (suggested by @eawmaas).
- Highlighter module: updated highlight.js to 11.9.0.
- Various other bug fixes and refinements.