Apple Music Web Player
This is a web player for Apple Music using MusicKit JS.
Apple and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* denotes features only available when signed into Apple Music.
- Access to the entire Apple Music library
- Access to your personal Music Library*
- Full track playback*
- Control volume, shuffle and repeat modes
- Add songs to the playback queue
- Full screen player
- Use keyboard media controls to play/pause, skip track and return to previous track (browser must support Media Session)
- Notifications when the track changes (can be disabled if not desired)
- Top charts
- For you*
- Search both Apple Music and your Library*
- Add playlists, albums and songs to your library*
- Add songs to playlists (new or existing)*
- Love and dislike songs*
This web player is written using Vue.js.
git clone https://github.com/zachomedia/apple-music-webplayer.git cd apple-music-webplayer # Install dependencies npm install # Add the private settings cp src/private.js.sample src/private.js # Add your Developer Token to src/private.js # To generate one, see below. # To run a local development instance npm run serve # To build the app (to dist folder) npm run build