The Spider tab shows you the set of unique URIs found by the Spider during the scans.
The 'New Scan' button launches the Spider dialog which allows you to specify exactly what should be scanned. The Spider can be run on multiple Sites in parallel and the results for each scan are shown by selecting the scan via the 'Progress' pull-down.
The toolbar shows information about a scan and allows to control it. It provides a set of buttons which allows to:
- Pause (and resume) the selected spider scan;
- Stop the selected spider scan;
- Clean completed scans;
- Show/Hide Messages - shows/hides a tab (called Messages) that displays all HTTP messages sent by the selected spider scan;
- Open the Spider Options screen.
The progress bar shows how far the selected spider scan has progressed. It is also shown the number of active spider scans and the number of URIs found for the selected scan.
For each URI found you can see:
- Processed - Whether the URI was processed by the Spider or was skipped from fetching because of a rule (e.g. it was out of scope)
- Method - The HTTP method, e.g. GET or POST, through which the resource should be accessed
- URI - the resource found
- Flags - any information about the URI (e.g. if it's a seed or why was it not processed)
For each spider message, shown under the Messages tab, you can see details of the request sent and response received, moreover it's indicated, in the column
Processed, whether or not the message was processed (that is, the response was successfully received and parsed).
|UI Overview||for an overview of the user interface|
|Spider||for an overview of the Spider|
|Spider Options screen||for an overview of the Spider Options|