- Tutorial Videos
- Other Videos
- ZAP Gear
- Tips and Tricks
- Sponsors and Supporters
- Packaged Scans
- Work in progress
- Google Summer of Code
- Security Regression Tests
- Extending ZAP
- Development Rules and Guidelines
- Authoring Help
- Internal Details
- Testing ZAP
- Build Server
- Blog Posts
- Security Distributions
- ZAP Evangelists
- Training Courses
- Related Projects
- Related Tools
- Get Involved
Clone this wiki locally
Involvement in the development of ZAP is actively encouraged!
You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute.
Some of the ways you can help:
You can help by:
- Blogging about ZAP
- Tweeting about ZAP (be sure to include @zaproxy)
- Starring and/or G+1'ing this project (and zap-extensions)
- Reviewing ZAP in sites like ohloh
- Telling people you use it
- Giving talks about it - and let us know if you need help with slides etc
If there are existing requests you are also interested in then please 'star' them - that way we can see which features people are most interested in and can prioritize them accordingly.
zaproxy-develop Google Group for feedback:
- What do like?
- What don't you like?
- What features could be made easier to use?
- How could the help pages be improved?
- Examples of vulnerabilities that ZAP doesn't detect
- Examples of false positives that ZAP incorrectly flags
Ideally we'd like example vulnerabilities and false positives in the same format as the ZAP Web Application Vulnerability Examples: https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/wiki/Downloads but if you're not good with JSPs then we'll accept them in any format if necessary!
If so and its not already been logged then please [report it](https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/issues)
Can you help translate ZAP into that language?
If so then just go to http://crowdin.net/project/owasp-zap and get stuck in
zaproxy-develop Google Group.
We have a list of projects on this wiki ideal for people new to ZAP to work on.
Also have a look at some notes about providing new Scanner Rules.
Again, you do not have to be a security expert to contribute code - working on ZAP
could be great way to learn more about web application security!
If you actively contribute to ZAP then you will be invited to join the project.