- Go >= 1.11 is now supported
- The flipside is that Windows XP is not supported any more :(
- When dropping privileges, there is no supervisor process any more.
- DNS options used to be cleared from DNS queries, with the exception of flags and payload sizes. This is not the case any more.
- Android builds use a newer NDK, and add compatibility with API 19.
- DoH queries are smaller, since workarounds are not required any more after Google updated their implementation.
dnscrypt-proxy-win32-2.0.17.zip 2.37 MB
dnscrypt-proxy-win32-2.0.17.zip.minisig 319 Bytes
dnscrypt-proxy-win64-2.0.17.zip.minisig 319 Bytes