Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Removed nuget package for .NET Framework 3.5.
In this release we have started to ship the main parts of the library for .NET Standard 2.0.
Some reflection based uses now APIs that were not present with the .NET Framework 3.5.
- Support for .NET Standard 2.0. That means that you can use FileHelpers from your .NET Core 2.0
or UWP apps (#286, #295, #298, #300). Some parts of FileHelpers are not compiled to .NET Standard 2.0:
- Ability to generate a type at runtime: ClassBuilder and CsvClassBuilder
- both FileHelpers.ExcelNPOIStorage and FileHelpers.ExcelStorage
- #268 Typo in error message
- #294 Using MsBuild 15 and Visual Studio 2017 to build project