Firmware for OpenEVSE: Open Source Hardware J1772 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
- Working versions of the required libraries are included with the firmware code. This avoids potential issues related to using the wrong versions of the libraries.
- Current official build tools version is Arduino AVR Boards by Arduino v1.6.15. You can install any version of the GUI, but make sure to use that version of the build tools, as it was used for UL certification.
Open EVSE is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any later version.
Open EVSE is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Open EVSE; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
- Open EVSE is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.