Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
C1 CMS 6.6 (6.6.6912.30810)
What’s new in C1 CMS 6.6?
Search/replace support added to visual and code editors. Thanks to @peterpde for contributing!
C1 Log now write to System.Diagnostics.Trace. This enabling log reading from trace listeners, like “Application Log” on Azure Web Apps or Visual Studio's Output window.
<Element /> and
<DataElements /> support new attributes BrowserImage and BrowserUrl. Taking a tilde (~) based URL they control what is shown in the C1 Console browser when an element is selected (instead of a the element icon).
Sitemap Provider now pluggable. Thanks to @BurningIce for contributing!
Minor changes and bug fixes
- System Initialization skips some steps solely used by the C1 Console (faster startup).
- File Data Provider will no longer create directories read from config up front.
- Multiple processes (like web servers running of the same disk) that update StartupHandlersCache.xml no longer break website startup.
- Optimized code for upgrading entity tokens.
- C1 Console will load fine, even if one or more element providers fail.
- Page Menu Titles can exceed 64 characters (languages like Greenlandic may use quite long words)
- Making DataEventSystemFacade.FireExternalStoreChangeEvent( ... ) public (#623).
<meta />elements are now filtered by id (deepest instance used, i.e. a function will override template)
- Fixing issue where data item URLs were not correctly converted to public URLs (#621 #339)
- Fixing issue where Global DataType scheduled publishing does not work with "Has caching" enabled (#618)
- Fixing various browser issues (#318, #620, #370)
Thanks to @ai-fwd for contributing fixes.
For a list of all issues fixed in this release, see issues closed in C1 CMS 6.6