openScale is an open source app which support various Bluetooth scales to keep easy log of your body metrics.
- Logs your body metrics (weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, lean body mass, bone mass, BMI, BMR, waist/hip circumference, waist-hip ratio, waist-to-height ratio)
- Keep track of your diet process
- Display all your data on a chart and table
- Import or export your data from/into a CSV file
- Estimates body metrics (body fat, body water and lean body mass) based on scientic publications
- Support for multiple users
- Partially or full support for custom made Bluetooth scale, Xiaomi Mi scale v1/v2, Sanitas SBF70, Medisana BS444, Digoo DG-S038H, Yunmai Mini, Excelvan CF369BLE, Yunmai SE, MGB, Exingtech Y1, Beurer BF700/800 (see openScale wiki for details)
- Partially or full translated into English, German, Japanese, French, Polish, Brazilian portuguese, Slovak, Turkish, Swedish, Spanish
- No advertising and for free
- All data belongs to you (no cloud service)
Supported Bluetooth scales
Please see in the openScale wiki which Bluetooth scales are full or parially supported.
If you found a bug, have an idea how to improve the openScale app or have a question, please create new issue or comment existing one. If you would like to contribute code, fork the repository and send a pull request.
If you want to help to support your Bluetooth scale please see here for further information.
data entry page
openScale is licensed under the GPL v3, see LICENSE file for full notice.
Copyright (C) 2014 olie.xdev <email@example.com> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>