Just the same code as 9.8.2 but with a fixed installer for Windows, if you were seeing the
VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing error message when trying to run YACReader this is the version that fixes that:
Merge pull request #262 from YACReader/develop 9.8.2 Release
Merge pull request #258 from YACReader/develop 9.8.1 release
Merge pull request #252 from YACReader/develop 9.8.0 Release
- Fix enlargement/stretching default value
- Image enlargement/stretching can now be disabled for fit
to width and height
- New option to show covers as single pages in double page mode (enabled by default)
- update QsLog logger to version 2.1, snapshot 46b643d5bcbc
- fix object leaks in database code
- add bidirectional sync support
- add support for port setting from the commandline
- update internal server code to QtWebApp 1.7.11
- Move QtWebApp and QsLog to new third_party directory
- Fixes fullscreen in Windows.
- Fixed PDF support in macos
Reader and Library
- RAR5 support.
- Fix some issues in magnifying glass when used in hdpi screens
- New setting to close YACReaderLibrary to the system tray.
- Fastest sync back from iOS.
- Option to hide current/next comic banner in the grid view.
- Fix saving progress when reading in double page mode.
- Fixes in Comic Vine integration.
- Other fixes and stability improvements.
YACReader 9.5.0. For a list of changes and improvements, see the changelog.