Fast and embedded solvers for nonlinear optimal control.
- fast SQP-type solvers for Nonlinear Programming (NLP) formulations with an Optimal Control Problem (OCP) structure
- efficient integration methods to solve initial value problems
- with ODE or index-1 DAE
- efficient first and second-order sensitivity propagation of the results
acadosoffers interfaces to the programming languages
- Documentation can be found on docs.acados.org
- Forum: If you have any
acados-related question, feel free to post on our forum discourse.acados.org.
- Citing acados: references can be found docs.acados.org/citing.
Instructions can be found on docs.acados.org/installation
acados written in
C and offers interfaces to the programming languages
An overview can be found at: docs.acados.org/interfaces