Implementation of inkle’s Ink in pure GDScript, with editor support.
Table of contents
- Compatibility Table
- Fully-featured Ink runtime
- Advanced editor features
- Automatic recompilation of managed stories
- Integrated story previewer
- Godot 3.3+
- Inklecate 1.0.0+
Asking Questions / Contributing
If you want to contribute, be sure to take a look at the contributing guide.
Installation & Getting Started
|inkgd version||inklecate version||Godot version|
|0.1.0 – 0.1.4||0.8.2 – 0.8.3||3.1 – 3.2.1|
|0.2.0 – 0.2.1||0.9.0||3.1 – 3.2.1|
|0.2.2||0.9.0||3.2 – 3.2.3|
|0.2.3||0.9.0||3.2 – 3.4|
|0.3.0||1.0.0||3.2 – 3.4|
|0.4.0 – 0.4.7||1.0.0||3.3 – 3.5|
- inkgd is based on the original C# implementation, released under the MIT license, copyright inkle Ltd.
- inkgd uses code ported from godot-ink, released under the MIT license, copyright Paul Joannon.
- The Intercept and Crime Scene, released under the MIT license, copyright inkle Ltd. The sample project uses slightly modified versions of these two stories.
- LD41 Emoji, released under the MIT license, copyright Pat Scott.
- Not a halloween game, released under the MIT license, copyright Samuel Sarette and Zachary Sarette.
Documentation & Tutorials
- @videlanicolas started the documentation project on ReadTheDocs.
- Nicholas O'Brien did a whole video series about inkgd & Godot.
inkgd is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.