Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Gephi medium and long term plans, up to Gephi 1.0. Please consult Gephi_Releases to see what we accomplished so far.
- New Visualization API
- Legend in Preview
- New Partition API
- Attribute dictionary (value indexed and min/max support)
- More dynamic metrics like dynamic density.
- Graph metadata in workspace
- Flexible table importer (GSoC)
- Force Directed Edges Bundling in Preview (GSoC)
- New statistics reports (GSoC)
- GPU Visualization Engine, target 200K nodes, 1M edges (Specification - GSoC Shader Engine).
- Local exploration, quick overview on a subgraph
- Layout -- Circular -- Tree -- Balloon
- Graphs with different shapes
- QuickSearch API, contextual search on attributes
- Data sources plugins ideas -- Youtube, Flickr, twitter, email, ... -- Databases assistants -- Text documents (get co-occurrences, language detection, persons graphs) -- NYT API -- Publications (citations, authors, affiliation graphs) -- Wikipedia -- Navicrawler
- Data file import -- XLS assistant -- RDF -- Matlab -- Adjacency lists/matrix -- Topic Maps XTM ?
- Annotation module
- Clustering (WeakComponents, K-Means, ...)
- Generators (Barabasi-Albert, Latapy, ...)
- Scientometrics module
- New tools (interactivity with graphs, manual edit)
- Statistics reports HTML/JS embedded browser. Build complex/interactive output from an algorithm execution.
- Legend generator, generate legend from treatment done to the graph
- Edges bundling visualization technique
- Integrate other visualization (treemap, scatter plots...)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.