Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Internet-in-a-Box (IIAB) Tech Docs Wiki!
Read about IIAB Architecture for a high-level system view.
See IIAB Platforms for OS and hardware choices, as well as the partitioning scheme.
IIAB Networking summarizes common network setups/topologies, TCP/UDP ports and DNS.
After installing IIAB, use the Admin Console (http://box.lan/admin) to refine server apps, download content and arrange a friendly home page (http://box.lan) for your entire community — as outlined in IIAB Menuing.
Finally, see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ.IIAB.IO) to get up-to-date on the very latest techniques, towards building your very own powerful digital library!
Internet-in-a-Box is a global community project formerly known as the One Laptop Per Child School Server (or XSCE) that greatly welcomes contributors from all corners of the planet.
- Release Notes 7.0 - DRAFT
- Release Notes 6.7 - February 21, 2019
- Release Notes 6.6 - September 12, 2018
- Release Notes 6.5 - May 24, 2018
- Release Notes 6.4 - October 5, 2017
- Release Notes 6.3 - July 13, 2017
- Release Notes 6.2 - April 19, 2017
- Release Notes 6.1 - September 22, 2016
- Release Notes 6.0 - March 27, 2016