A drawing application for the GNOME desktop.
This application is a simple image editor, using Cairo and GdkPixbuf for basic drawing operations.
It follows GNOME interface guidelines (but can optionally use elementaryOS UI guidelines or Cinnamon/MATE UI guidelines).
PNG, JPEG and BMP files are supported.
(and a few of their options)
|Pencil||Dashes, eraser, …|
|Circle||Regular circle or oval; Filling|
|Line||Arrow, dashes, …|
|Arc||Arrow, dashes, …|
|Insert text||Font and font size|
|Selection||Rectangle/free shape/adjacent color|
Canvas/selection edition tools:
|Crop||The previewed picture isn't at the actual scale|
|Flip||Horizontally or vertically|
|Scale||Keep proportions or not|
- Castillan (thanks to Adolfo Jayme-Barrientos and Xoan Sampaiño)
- Dutch (thanks to Heimen Stoffels)
- Italian (thanks to Jimmy)
- Turkish (thanks to Serdar Sağlam)
Default user interface (for GNOME/Budgie)
- Color chooser
- Open/Import menu
- Scaling the canvas
- The selection tool and its menu
- Drawing things on the picture with tools
- Inserting text
- Adjusting the saturation
Alternative user interfaces
- elementaryOS UI
- MATE/Cinnamon UI
- The default UI can be resized to be compatible with the Purism Librem 5 phone
You can install it from flathub.org using the instructions on this page.