The Confidential Consortium Framework
The Confidential Consortium Framework (CCF) is an open-source framework for building a new category of secure, highly available, and performant applications that focus on multi-party compute and data. CCF can enable high-scale, confidential networks that meet key enterprise requirements — providing a means to accelerate production and enterprise adoption of consortium based blockchain and multi-party compute technology.
Leveraging the power of trusted execution environments (TEEs), decentralised systems concepts, and cryptography, CCF enables enterprise-ready multiparty computation or blockchains.
Get Started with CCF
- Install CCF on Linux
- Read a short overview of CCF and get familiar with CCF's core concepts
- Contribute to this repository, following the contribution guidelines
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Start a discussion to ask a question or propose an idea
- Browse the documentation
- Read the Technical Report for a more detailed description
- Learn more about Azure Confidential Computing offerings like Azure DC-series (which support Intel SGX TEE) and the Open Enclave SDK
We rely on several open source third-party components, attributed under THIRD_PARTY_NOTICES.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Please see the Contribution guidelines.