The Confidential Consortium Framework (CCF) is an open-source framework for building a new category of secure, highly available, and performant applications that focus on multi-party compute and data.
Get Started with CCF
- Read the CCF overview and get familiar with CCF's core concepts
- Install CCF on Linux
- Get familiar with CCF core developer API with the template CCF app
- Quickly build and run sample CCF apps
- Contribute to this repository, following the contribution guidelines
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Start a discussion to ask a question or propose an idea
- Browse the documentation
- Read the Research Papers
- Learn more about Azure Confidential Computing offerings like Azure DC-series (which support Intel SGX TEE) and the Open Enclave SDK
We rely on several open source third-party components, attributed under THIRD_PARTY_NOTICES.
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Please see the Contribution guidelines.