6.1.? - ?
- Community member reported race condition in standing up Rails and MySQL and issues with PhantomJS install in the developer
Dockerfile.devsetups. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/75 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/76 and https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/73.
- Add .dockerignore file to prevent unrelated changes from breaking Docker layer cache fixes by @TheSench https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/80
6.1.0 - 02/01/2020
This release changes the database schema, so you will need to run
docker-compose run --rm app bin/rake db:migrate if you have an existing Quepid.
- Cloning cases now carries any magic variables and their values along to the new case https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/55 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/37
- Only treat field content that begins with "http" as a link. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/35 by @pfries fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/34
- Update Elasticsearch logo. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/38 by @moshebla
- Remove sqlite from gem, no longer used. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/41 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/40
- Better look and UI experience for the dev panel. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/39 by @moshebla
- Show or don't show the T&C's link based on the Quepid configuration. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/42 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/44 by @flaxsearch.
- Add Query button activates in response to query text entered. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/43 by @moshebla
- Prevent duplicate queries when using bulk query importer. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/49 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/48
- Production oriented Docker Compose setup for Quepid is ready! Install guide at https://github.com/o19s/quepid/wiki/Installation-Guide. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/36 by @epugh was based on original work in https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/33 by @synhershko. Thanks!
- Update the sample TMDB dataset for Elasticsearch to support
thumb:poster_pathin the field listing. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/53 by @epugh
- Collapse query results well from bottom (in addition to the top) https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/28 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/20 by @peterdm. Thanks @ychaker for reviewing PR.
- Explain Other on ES 6 and 7 Broken. https://github.com/o19s/splainer-search/pull/74 by @worleydl fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/25.
- Support for embeds of audio/image/video via
media:. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/62 by @worleydl fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/56 by @flaxsearch
- Autocomplete in Case Setup Wizard properly handles
thumb:prefixes. Nice refactoring for more prefixes. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/46 by @moshebla with refactor by @worleydl.
- app.quepid.com needs to get explicit consent from users to receive emails related to Quepid and related features. Introducing a new
customize_quepid.rbfile in initializers to start supporting more customizations of Quepid. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/68 by @worleydl.
- Only show cookie acceptance popup if COOKIES_URL is set. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/71 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/70 by @epugh.
6.0.2 - 11/26/2019
- Deprecate www.quepid.com/support in favor of linking to wiki. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/18 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/17
- More informative error message when you delete a custom scorer and its in use. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/22 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/21.
6.0.1 - 11/05/2019
- Update to splainer-search 2.5.0.
- Fix setting the default case for exporting when you first load Quepid. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/15 by @worleydl fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/12
- Allow a document to be rated to have an id with a period in it like
mydoc.pdf. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/6 by @epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/5
- Default query when setting up a new case works across Elasticsearch versions 5, 6, and 7. https://github.com/o19s/quepid/pull/3 by epugh fixes https://github.com/o19s/quepid/issues/2
- Updates to CircleCI and update Ruby 2.5.7 by @ychaker
6.0.0 - 07/25/2019
- Removes everything related to payments, and makes Quepid "free"
- Adds support for using a CORS proxy for Solr instances that are not configured to allow connections from Quepid
- Replaces use of Vagrant in development in favor of Docker
- Adds support for GDPR
- Adds support for deploying Quepid on Heroku
- Upgrades Ruby version
- Upgrades Angular from 1.4.x to 1.7.x
- A bunch of bug fixes
- bugfix-888 Fixes #886: Locks version number for CSV module.
- bugfix: ES5 displaying attributes - fields are not automatically stored so
stored_fieldswill not return anything, instead get the data from the
- feature: q-score - Added graph for score history
- feature: annotations - User can now take a snapshot of the score with an annotation to describe that point in time
- bugfix-879-880-heatmap-safari Fixes heatmap in Safari
- add support for ES 5+ with
- bugfix: Prevent re-escaping % when it's part of an escape char
4.1.0 (7 months)
- bugfix-873-change-try-name Fixes renaming try and reloading name in list
- bugfix-872-duplicate-try Fixes #872: Duplicating a try
- bugfix-852-redraw-results-with-snapshot-open Fixes updating results in open query while comparing with a snapshot
- bugfix-848-close-modal-after-deleting-try Closes modal after deleting try
- enhancement-862-document-qa-workflow Adding documentation for QA flow
- feature-863-explain-disabled-features-for-trial-user Enable popups that explain why trial user cannot perform action
- enhancement-document-magic-variables Adds documentation for Magic Variables
- bugfix-844-add-non-existing-user-to-enterprise Fixes feedback when adding non existent user to enterprise
- bugfix-857-case-insensitive-emails Fixes logging in with emails (making them case insensitive)
- bugfix-845-add-team-member Fixes feedback when adding a team member
- bugfix-843-user-autocomplete Removing entire list of users from autocomplete when adding team member
- feature-use-n-docs-in-scoring Allow users to set how many results to display by default instead of the default 10 results
- feature-company-name-in-profile Adds ability to specify company name in user profile
- feature-120-clone-case Adds ability to clone a case
- bug-796-mass-import-ratings Fixes bug in mass import of ratings
- bugfix-767-viewing-snapshots Fixes bug while views snapshots
- bugfix-big-snapshot Fixes bug while viewing large snapshots