What is OBS Studio?
OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently.
It's distributed under the GNU General Public License v2 (or any later version) - see the accompanying COPYING file for more details.
- Website: https://obsproject.com
- Help/Documentation/Guides: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/wiki
- Forums: https://obsproject.com/forum/
- Build Instructions: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/wiki/Install-Instructions
- Developer/API Documentation: https://obsproject.com/docs
- Donating/backing/sponsoring: https://obsproject.com/contribute
- Bug Tracker: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues
- If you would like to help fund or sponsor the project, you can do so via Patreon, OpenCollective, or PayPal. See our contribute page for more information.
- If you wish to contribute code to the project, please make sure to read the coding and commit guidelines: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.rst
- Developer/API documentation can be found here: https://obsproject.com/docs
- If you wish to contribute translations, do not submit pull requests. Instead, please use Crowdin. For more information read this page: https://obsproject.com/wiki/How-To-Contribute-Translations-For-OBS
- Other ways to contribute are by helping people out with support on our forums or in our community chat. Please limit support to topics you fully understand -- bad advice is worse than no advice. When it comes to something that you don't fully know or understand, please defer to the official help or official channels.