Omeka 2.4.1 was released on May 25, 2016. It is the first maintenance release in the 2.4 series.
- Drag and drop sorting failed for longer lists
- The "linkText" option was ignored for the file markup renderer's default link-only display. (#690)
- Labels weren't properly associated with sitewide search record type checkboxes when unchecked (#698)
- The show page for Collections had the title "Edit Collection"
- SSL/HTTPS detection is now more reliable (#685)
- The default extension and mimetype whitelists are expanded to cover the newly-supported filetypes from the 2.4 release (#683)
- Fewer characters will be entity-encoded in HTML values when HTMLPurifier is disabled
- New translation for Belarusian (be_BY)
- Updates to many existing translations
Omeka 2.4.1 reverts to the following versions of its external dependencies:
- jQuery UI 1.11.2
- Exhibit Builder 3.3.1
The following members of the Omeka community contributed code, fixes, and improvements to Omeka 2.4.1: