Offers calendar synchronisation between Outlook and Google, including attendees and reminders.
Completely free, no install necessary, works behind web proxies and actively developed.
A lot of work has gone in to this project.
If you would like to support me and further development of this tool, please
If you find a bug, help squash it!
Downloads & Statistics
- Supports all versions of Outlook from 2003 to 2016 64-bit!
- Installable and portable options - even runs from a USB thumbdrive
- Synchronises items in any calendar folder, including those shared with you, from
↔️Google (two-way/bidirectional sync) ⚙️See diagram on the right for supported configurations.
New with v2.7.6 - now supports all configurations!
- Includes the following event attributes:
- Attendees (including whether required or optional)
- Reminder events
- Availability (free/busy)
- Privacy (public/private)
- Differential comparison updates only attributes that have changed
- Customisable date range to synchronise, past and future
- Frequency of automatic syncs, including push-sync from Outlook
- Configurable proxy settings, or use Internet Explorer's
- Merge new events into existing on destination calendar
- Prompt on deletion of items
- Ability to obfuscate custom words for privacy/security
- Option to force items as private in target calendar
- Syncs recurring items properly as a series
- Can run unobtrusively in the system tray, with bubble notifications on sync
- Application can start on login, with delay if required
Previous Codeplex Project site.