Langs In Rust
This is a (probably incomplete) list of programming languages implemented in Rust. It is maintained by the Ruse project as a source of inspiration and comparison, and for others as a directory of potentially interesting projects in this vein.
- Rust: Rust is implemented in itself.
- Ruse: Of course! An embedded Scheme for Rust.
- Dyon: Implemented by the Piston team. Dyon is a dynamically-typed scripting language that uses Rust's lifetime system rather than garbage collection.
- Ketos: A Lisp-like scripting and extension language. Compiles to bytecode which is then interpreted.
- Rhai: Rhai is an embedded scripting language for Rust.
- Gluon: Gluon is a small, statically-typed, functional programming language designed for application embedding.
- rust-prolog: Rust implementation of prolog based on SML miniprolog
- lang: A C-like language implemented for learning purposes.
- embed_lang: A compiler and virtual machine for a simple embedded language.
- iron-lang: A Lisp-like language, not to be confused with Iron, the Rust web framework.
- rust-lisp: A minimal mix of Common Lisp and Scheme.
lis.pyported to Rust.
- radicle: An Ur-Lisp interpreter based on Paul Graham's "Roots of Lisp" (very old)