Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release includes:
- All Variants of Graph Autoencoders
- Gated Graph Conv
- New transforms (Line Graph Transformation, Local Degree Profile, Sample Points with Normals)
- PointNet++ example
- Finally completed documentation
- Finally achieved 100% code coverage (every single line is tested)
- Fixed a few minor bugs
- Added the GlobalAttention layer from Li et al.
We made a bunch of improvements to PyTorch Geometric and added various new convolution and pooling operators, e.g., top_k pooling, PointCNN, Iterative Farthest Point Sampling, PointNet++, ...
- minor bug fixes (e.g. calls to
torch-sparsehad wrong argument order)
- new operators and examples (GINConv and Infomax example)
- added helpful evaluation functions