Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Hopefully fix some jenky window move/resize issues visible with multiple monitors.
- Hopefully fix some launch on login issues.
- Resizing a window will reset the 1/2-2/3-1/3 cycle.
This release no longer uses the built in macOS logging to Console.app because it's a pain for users to set up. Instead, a logging window can be displayed within the app, which is much easier for users.
This release also includes updated translations for German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian as well as initial translations for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (simplified & traditional). These initial translations were done with Google Translate, so it would be awesome if any native speakers can help improve those. Big thanks to those who have helped out with translations so far!
Additionally, there's a bug fix to prevent the macOS prompt for accessibility authorization that pops up in addition to the one in Rectangle upon installation.
- The "Ignore" functionality was kind of broken before - it would still receive keyboard shortcuts but would not act on them. Now ignoring an app will not intercept keyboard shortcuts.
- The translations for "Ignore" were pretty busted before. They should be fixed now.
- The value for "Almost maximize" can now be adjusted via UserDefaults (i.e. a terminal command) instead of being hard coded at 90% of the screen.
- Added some additional debug statements.
The only addition to this release is debug logging, which can be enabled by setting the "debug" flag to true in NSUserDefaults via command line.
- Changes to allow nonstandard window resizing to 2/3 and 1/3 on successive action executions. Nonstandard windows meaning ones that don't fit exactly into the specified sizes, like iTerm and Terminal windows based on character size and line height.
- Added subsequent next/prev thirds behavior to first and last thirds actions.
- Fixed missing maximize icon in menu after Catalina
- Removed view controller names from toolbar tabs
- Fixed backwards display traversal for moving right actions
Windows can now be dragged to edges/corners of the screen and released to perform window snapping actions.
Fixed buggy behavior with maximize height actions with multiple displays.
Fixed other bugs.