Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
parboiled for Java
These are the steps required for using parboiled for Java:
- Follow the instructions on the Installation page and put all required artifacts into your classpath
- Decide on the type V you would like your parser value stack to be parameterized with and create a custom parser class deriving from BaseParser
- Add one or more rule methods with return type Rule.
- Create an instance of your parser with a call to Parboiled.createParser
- Call the rule method of your parser that builds the root rule of your grammar to create the rule tree
- Choose one of the standard ParseRunner implementations and call its “run” method passing the root rule and the to-be-parsed input text.
- Inspect the different members of the returned ParsingResult object