Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This is the specification data sheet for the TinyG version 8 board. All specifications are subject to change as we improve the product.
See also: TinyG Hardware Information
- release date:
- board physical size
- 20mm w by 30 mm long by 12 mm high. Note, any board enclosure must provide adequate cooling.
- Number of motors supported
- chaining/networking multiple TinyG together to support additional numbers of motors
- maximum current per motor
- 3 amps
- maximum voltage to motors
- 30 volts DC
- spindle speed control
- yes, using PWM output